- Let's begin by sketching in your Red Cardinal
- Painting and mixing up some deep colors of orange and adding some red to the birds beak.
- Painting the head and dropping in pigments for a smooth transition of color.
- Continue to add a deeper wash and using lights and darks to create layers in your branches.
- Creating some fine looking feathers
- Learn how to work with white gouache
- Create the correct consistency to your gouache and add final details
- Cardinal Project - Students we would love to see your projects!